Roto Tiller – Heavy Duty (L19)
All hydraulic means easy maintenance, no downtime, and the most efficient use of your horsepower to get the job done. Till effectively in small spaces by choosing an 18″ tilling width.
The unique swivel handlebar featured on this compact unit means you can walk alongside your tiller rather than in your freshly tilled earth. The heavy design means the tiller works for you instead of tossing you around.
Counter-rotating tines break up the most difficult soil, clay, or sod. Wheels and tines work independently of each other to allow your tilling travel speed to be adjusted to the soil conditions.
(Detailed Specs Below).
Roto Tiller - Heavy Duty (L19) Rental Rates
Or Buy New:
Barreto Heavy Duty Roto Tiller Features
- Pivoting handlebar allows closer tilling along houses or fence lines
- Free-wheeling hubs unlock to transport the tiller without starting the engine
- Counter-rotating tines cut through sod and hard-packed soil
- Hydraulics are easily accessed for maintenance and repair
- Simple controls are easy to learn and easy to operate
- Honda GX270
- Length: 66″
- Width: 20.75″
- Height: 36″
- Tilling Width: 18″
- Weight: 460 lbs.
- Hydraulic Reservoir: 7.8 gallons
- Ground Drive Forward: 78 ft/min
- Ground Drive Reverse: 78 ft/min
- Handlebar Pivot Angle: Up to 20˚
The operator-friendly controls couldn’t be easier: one handle to set the tine drive and one to adjust the wheel drive. Engage the clutch lever, use the variable speed drive to adjust the ground speed and engage the tines when you are ready to till. If you need to stop for a moment, drop the clutch and the tines and wheels will stop, leaving your engine running and ready to pick up where you left off.
Baretto Roto Tillers and other Lawn/Garden/Turf Tools Available For Rent – From Daily, Weekly, Weekend, and Monthly Periods. Located in Erin, Ontario (Wellington County), we are close to Orangeville, Caledon, Guelph, Hillsburgh, Acton, Fergus, Shelburne, Brampton. Available 7 Days A Week!